Welmoed Albert Heijn Competition
Stellenbosch Vineyards – Welmoed Terms and Conditions:
- The promoter of this competition is Stellenbosch Vineyards (“the Promoter”).
- The Promoter and its employees (or members of their immediate families) together with its advertising and promotional agencies/ partners are not entitled to enter into this competition.
- To enter this competition, you need to be 18 (eighteen) years or older.
- 3 x Entrants stand a chance of winning a Jordaan series bicycle from Lekker Bikes, with the compliments of Welmoed wines.
- To enter into this competition, you need purchase at least one bottle of Welmoed Heritage Selection Wine. Provide your description of the new Welmoed look in a few words. EMAIL a copy of your till slip, your NAME, SURNAME, ANSWER and CONTACT NUMBER to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This competition commences on 01 October 2018 and ends on 31 January 2019.
- The random draw for the 3 x prizes will take place on 02 February 2019.
- The winners of the prizes will be contacted via email by the company and the prizes will be delivered to the winners by no later than 31 March 2019.
- By entering this competition, you agree to be bound by these rules.
- The Promoter will, with the winners’ consent, be allowed to publish the winners’ names and photographs in any advertising or promotional material.
- If you enter into this competition, you agree not to hold the Promoter or any associated parties of the Promoter liable for any loss or injury you may suffer as a result of entering into this competition.
- The prize is not transferable and may not be converted into cash.
- The company reserves the right to disqualify any customer from participation in this competition in light of any malpractice or manipulation of results that the company believes has taken place.
- The company reserves the right to substitute the prizes for prizes of similar value.
- The company will not be held liable for any damages if the reward is delivered late or any such event that is beyond its control.
- By entering the promotional competition, all participants and winners agree to be bound by these rules which will be interpreted by the Promoter, whose decision regarding any dispute will be final and binding. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, modify, change, postpone, suspend or cancel this competition and any prizes (which have not yet been subject to a draw), or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which the Promoter reasonably deems necessary.